It’s time to make an honest conversation about sustainable fashion and get hands-on experience.
That’s why we created a Hybrid event in collaboration with STPLN. In this event you will:
- Meet Otto von Busch an inspirational professor of Integrated Design;
- learn the secrets of zero waste patterns by Birgitta Helmersson an experienced designer, seamstress and pattern maker.
- Interested in applying? S4Fashion team will be there to answer to all of your questions regarding application procedure and eligibility.
- Hands-on experience in sustainable creation. Workshop by Daniela Doe (physical event in Malmo, limited places).
- Garment amendment workshop with Waxiu Shehu (physical event in Malmo, limited places).
Thursday 9/9/2021 15:00 CET
Online & Physical in STPLN base in Malmo, Sweden
Otto von Busch & Birgitta Helmersson